Thursday, September 27, 2007

O Tooth fairy, Where art thou...

This is the thought Sahithi has every single minute now, because.... because... SHE HAS A LOOSE TOOTH!!!!!!!!!

Four years and eight months and a loose tooth already, I was one worried momma. But I did my research (why fear when google is here). It supposedly is not uncommon for children to have a loose tooth at this age. And if they had teeth early, they loose them early too. She teethed at four months and so it is OK. This was my reaction and this is what Sahithi thinks.

She is so excited to have a loose tooth. Sindhu, Suraj, Abhilekha all lost their tooth and she was the odd one out so far. (All of them her friends and a good two years elder to her). And finally finally she has a loose tooth. She is still debating as to what to ask the tooth fairy for. Every second minute she comes and says "mama, it is still loose, it did not come out". And I am already tired of answering her. :)

For the records, the loose tooth was detected on 09/24/07, while brushing the teeth.

10 comments:

~nm said...

:D I was kind of giggling reading through your post trying to imagine your lil one and then trying to imagine my lil one in her shoes and how and what will he ask the tooth fairy for.

Hope the tooth fairy grants her wishes soon!

Unknown said...

So what did the tooth fairy get her?

Sunita Venkatachalam said...

Yes Yes, that is true *Nodding sagely*. Btw you're it !

Timepass said...

I wish that the tooth fairy fulfills Sahiti's wishes...

Savani said...

awwww. what is the toothfairy getting her?

Sahithi's Mom... said...

nm, well thats how we mommies are right...looking forward for everything that they do..

All, The tooth is still wiggling. I think there are a good two weeks before it falls and she is still contemplating what to ask the tooth fairy.

Gauri said...

Did the tooth fall out yet ? And did she decide what she's going to ask teh tooth fairy for ?

Mystic Margarita said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, Sahithi's Mom! I have been kind of speed-reading some of your older posts and I must say that your darling daughter is too cute for words. Uski bhi nazar utar dena...Hope the tooth fairy grants her wishes :) I will be back to catch up on your previous posts once I have some free time :)

mnamma said...

I hope the tooth fairy gives her something really nice :) That is such a huge milestone :)

Sahithi's Mom... said...

Mystic : Thank You. I am superstitious about nazar thing. :):)...habit picked up from grandma and then FIL

mnamma, Gauri, Dotmom: Thank you. She is still thinking, taking her own sweet time.