Culture vs. Religion
I was reading some old magazine left in the break room at work. There was a statement in it from a 21 year old.
I don't think culture is important. What is important is religion.
I read it and re-read it. And was still confused.
I would like to know your thoughts on this.
Fellow bloggers, readers ( I know I have about three of you :)), random visitors, please let me know your thoughts on it. Leave a comment or do a post of your own or send me an email to sahithismom@gmail.com
5 comments:
To me, it looks just like what it is - statement of a 21 yr old who doesn't really know what he/she is talking about.
And if you are asking your readers' general thoughts/views on culture and religion then I will have to do a post on it :-)
I'm not religious so for me the statement should be reversed around :). But this is one heavy subject which can't be answered in a comment!
2Bs mommy, i guess it was probably a random statemet. it just got me thinking.
Squiggles mom, it is heavy thinking indeed.
Guys, please do a post if you guys think it merits the time. I would LOVE to know what are you guys thoughts are.
hmmm.. what magazine? Just curious to know the context. I agrree with squiggles mom. For me its the reverse. Maybe you should turn this into a meme.
forgot to add: like you new template.
Post a Comment