Sunday, October 7, 2007

Dada's Discipline

Sahithi and I went to see a telugu movie along with my brother. Hubby Dear could not make it because he had to work. A lot of Sahithi's friends were there at the movies and so all these made a racket, running around and in general having fun. And she gave a lot of trouble to come home after that. We come home and I told Hubby Dear what she did. He thought of taking matters into his own hands to discipline her. This is the conversation that followed.

Dada: You have been very naughty today. You will be grounded now.

Sahithi : *Smiling her most charming smile*

Dada : You gave momy a lot of trouble. You will be grounded

Sahithi : You have been saying grounded grounded all day and you are not getting ready to take me to the ground. How can I be grounded if we don't go the ground?

Dada: *Laughing so hard that any no thoughts of discipline were left*

Momy : *muttering to herself *"Why do I get to be the bad guy all the time??"

3 comments:

Shobana said...

LOL!! Don't they teach us something even when we try to punish them?

Enjoy it while u can :)

Shobana
http://mybabynaren.blogspot.com/

Tharini said...

LOL. Little smartass! Love your new template and the bright bouncy colours. Coool!

Sahithi's Mom... said...

Shobhana, Tharini , She is one smartass alright....