Tuesday, October 30, 2007

It Hurts...

I have not been in a proper frame of mind from a couple of weeks and I owe it to someone who I call my closest friend. For no apparent reason she chose to cutoff from me and it hurts, hurts real bad. she is based in India and so I can't even go visit her to sit and talk it out. After a million phone calls, that were ignored and a thousand emails that were never acknowledged, there is nothing else that I can do. All I wanted to know was if I did something to deserve this and she is not even giving me a chance to ask her.

She is the sweetest and one of the most loving person I know. She has always been there for me, through thick and thin and we could always be dependant on each other, no matter what. Well, I just pray that what ever is troubling her will go away soon and things will be back to normal because I miss her, a lot.

This is a prayer for you Dear Friend,

Dear God,

With this prayer I call to mind my friends.
I ask for Your blessings on them.
May angels fill their nights And bless their days.
May they find joy and peace and harmony.
May I be a source of happiness in their lives.
May our bond be strong and based on truth.
May they always know that In me, they have support.
May I live a life that Lives up to this prayer.
Thank you God...Amen.

~ By Marianne Williamson ~

7 comments:

Savani said...

I am sure she will call. hang in there.

mnamma said...

Hope she is free from what is tormenting her and continue to be friends with you. I am sorry S's Mom and hope things will be back to normal between you both soon.

Sahithi's Mom... said...

Thank You Dotmom and mnamma.
You really don't know how much I needed to hear it from someone else.
Thank You once again.

Sunita Venkatachalam said...

Ouch that hurts. I do hope that you are able to talk to her. And I think that you are awesome to post a prayer for her too !

Tharini said...

Oh dear! That's sad. For what its worth, my dear, we are here for you. Just write...and we'll come knocking to read your thoughts over a cup of tea.

Indian in NZ said...

Very sad but hang in there and I hope she calls you back soon, in the mean time- (hugs) from me.

Sahithi's Mom... said...

Poppin, Tharini, 2b's moomy,

Thank you Thank you Thank You. Your words mean a lot to me. I am hoping that she will. Else you can bet that you will hear more of it from me..This is really tearing me apart...