Sahithi's Latest
Well, long time since I posted anything about Sahithi.
This happened a few weeks ago.
After me telling her repeatedly not to do something, she kept doing it.
I snapped and yelled at her saying something about how she is doing it even though she is not supposed to.
She was startled because I had not yelled her in quite a while. Her face crumpled and she went and sat a corner quietly.
I heard her cry after a few minutes and deliberately did not pay attention to her.
Few more minutes later I heard her say
" I have never seen a Momy yell like this. I don't think mommies should be yelling at little girls. All mommies should always be friendly"
And before I could take in those words she dissolved into tears and said
" My whole family made me sad. My whole family is my momy and dada and they made me sad".
I was quite startled. Gave her a few minutes, gave her a hug and told her I love you kannamma. And she replies back
" I know you love me but you made me sad".
My little baby is growing up *sigh*
2 comments:
awww, now mummy is sad...
Long time, no posts? Hope all is well..
Post a Comment