Off to Vegas
It's the long weekend and we are off to Vegas. Yippe yeee...
I never ger tired of the place. Going with a huge group of friends and totally looking forward to it.
Wish me LUCK because I intend to gamble away the weekend :):)
It's the long weekend and we are off to Vegas. Yippe yeee...
I never ger tired of the place. Going with a huge group of friends and totally looking forward to it.
Wish me LUCK because I intend to gamble away the weekend :):)
Penned by
Sahithi's Mom...
at
1:47 PM
Labels: mini vacation
3 comments:
Good luck and have loads of fun for us too. We are just gonna chill out at home:( though we have a trip to India coming up, real soon :))
have a rocking time and loads of luck :)
Shobhana, Big trip coming up for you..
must be excited.
Tessi, Welcome here. Had an OK time. trip review coming up soon.
Post a Comment