Friday, March 16, 2007

My four year old has a Crush..

well... what more can I say?? Her first crush. It's hilarious to me. Let me narrate what happened actually..

Last sunday Sahithi was playing with Madhu and then out of the blue told him in the ear

" Dada, Micheal wants to Marry me".
He was shocked into silence and after regaining senses, asked her to repeat it again. And she said it aloud again.

It was time for me to enter the picture now. I asked her
" why does he want to marry you Bangaru?"

Pat came the reply
"Because he Loooooves me and I Looooove him"

And neither of us could argue with that.
It was just sooo funny.

I am trying to imagine dear hubby's reaction for the same scene in few years *wicked grin*

1 comment:

the mad momma said...

LOL!!! I guess its up to us to choose whether we want to enjoy our childrens' innocence or get shocked... i love your reaction as well as hers...