Thank You All.
Thank You all for reading my last post and being supportive about it.
The reason for such late response is that I was Scared.
I was scared after pouring my heart out here. I was scared to see if anyone had anything to say about it.
Today I come back see that there are more people out there who have similar fears. I am glad to see that people can be supportive and so very non-judgmental.
I, at this point don't know what I will do. But will keep you posted on any updates. But After that post I became light. It was almost like I had all these emotions in me that were so very over whelming and now I feel better.
Thank you all for reading it and a special thanks for every one who took timeout to understand my feeling and leave a comment for me.
1 comment:
Hi...I just wanted to say that I rally know what you mean by being scared to come back and see what others have to sa to your emotions. I feel that way many times. I think, deep down, we all understand truth and honesty. And people just respond to that. Because it calls to themfrom within!
I know a second child decision is not easy, and even after having made that decision and going thru with it...the tumult that follows with bringing up 2 kids is oh sooooo tough.....as Iam finding out......but...there's no denying this : I wouldn't have it ANY OTHER WAY!
Post a Comment