Thursday, June 7, 2007

Sahithi's Pictures


All dressed up for a party




Ready to go to school





7 comments:

Sunita Venkatachalam said...

Adorable. I love the little pigtails.. And, another tag coming your way - 8 Things about Sahiti that we don't know !

Shobha said...

Hi, really sweet pics :)
Btw, I wanted to email you as you said I could but I dont have your id and cannot see one here.

Could you give me yours or mail me at scenesfrommylife@gmail.com please? Some q's I'd like to ask you regarding home buying. Thanks a ton!

Sahithi's Mom... said...

Thank You poppins. There are couple of guys at work who have been eying her pig tails and keep telling her that they will take them away....:):):) Tag will be done soon.

SS, ThankYou. Have sent you an email.

Anusha said...

very cute pictures!
hey, I just realized we share the same template! what a coinkee-dink. :)

Sunita Venkatachalam said...

What's up Sahithi's Mom? No new posts! Hope everything is Ok.

Tharini said...

Hi Sahithi's mom: Just wanted to 3wish you a very happy birthday, aka one day later. So sorry for the later wishes...just got back from vacation and settling back in...hope you had a lovely day. :)

Shobha said...

Hi. I hope all is well with you. No posts for a while now.. anyways, just wanted to say hello.