Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Sahithi-1 Momy-0

Scene @ our household 8 30 AM today morning

Dada already left for work.
Momy struggling to finish last minute chores before leaving.
Sahithi sitting at the table drinking her milk...

Out of the blue the following conversation occurred.

Sahithi : Momy..
Momy: Yes sweetheart.....
Sahithi: You have brother???
Momy : hmmmmmmm
Sahithi : Is mama your brother??
Momy : hmmmmmmm
Sahithi: You have husband???
Momy : hmmmmmmm
Sahithi : Is Dada your husband??
Momy : hmmmmmmm
Sahithi: You have daughter???
Momy : hmmmmmmm
Sahithi: *The biggest grin on her face* I am your daughter
Momy : *Laughing loudly* yes kannama you are my daughter...
Sahithi " * a little forlornly* you have a brother, husband and a daughter.. I only have mom and dada
Momy: * Totally, absolutely and completely dumbfounded*....

5 comments:

Sunita Venkatachalam said...

Where have you been? I demand to know that !! So baby # 2 debates still going on in full swing huh? I was kinda hoping that you had good news to share with us hence the silence..

Sahithi's Mom... said...

Thank You for missing me poppin..:):)

no second baby on the way...
sending u an email...

timepass said...

Wow, what a comparison sahiti has made...LOL

Sahithi's Mom... said...

Timepass, I was just dumbfounded at her question :)

~nm said...

I know I'm reading this late but I just couldn't not comment to this post!

It really amazes me how the kids these days think so much into things..into serious little things! They are getting smarter and smarter day by day!