Friday, April 4, 2008

Am back..For good.

So, what was I doing all these days...
Enjoying as long as my parents were here and then sulking after they are gone.
They could not stay for as long as they had planned to because of some unforeseen circumstances.
So they left and I sulked. Much better now. Got back into my usual routine.
So will be posting more regularly now.

What has been Sahithi up to these days..Loosing teeth. Already lost 6 of them. 4 back, 2 still missing and 2 loose. My baby is in a hurry to grow up. :(
She starts public school this year. Her registration is complete. Took her to see the new school and she LOVES it. And she is looking forward to go to the new school. She did not take the previous school change so well. So, I am kind of anxious about it.

2 comments:

Shobana said...

Good to see u back and I know what it feels like when parents come and go...

BTW, how can I join Circle of happiness? Who is the author?

Sunita Venkatachalam said...

Good Good ! Now go do a post already! :)