ipod or eye-pod or something else..
Scene in the car on our way from home
I am fiddling with the ipod.
Sahithi : Mama what is that?
Me: It is an ipod bangaru.
Sahithi: No it is not an ipod.........it is an ear-pod.
Me:*Completely baffled* what did u say??.
Sahithi:*Very Patiently* Amma, it does not go on the eyes. So it can not be an ipod. It goes on the ears so it is an ear-pod.
Me: *Laughing so hard I had tears rolling down my eyes..*
Go figure that logic now.
And this was the response I got from a friend when I told her.
"So smart and these dumb marketing campaigners couldn't’t figure that out".
Well after a particularly tiring day, only she could make me forget the day and put a smile on my face.
5 comments:
LOL.. Dumb of Apple !
U voiced out my reaction poppin..
WOW
Timepass,
Kids do say the darnest things :)
LOL! It should be the ear-pod should'nt it!!! Duhhh!!!! How come nobody realized this before :)
Post a Comment